Welcome! My name is Mandyy Thomas and I am an online financial coach and speaker. I help individuals and couples to feel confident with how they are managing their everyday finances and to end the anxiety they feel around money so they can spend more time doing the things they love.
Growing up, our family didn’t have a lot financially so I studied everything I could about money. It was when a mentor of mine helped me become aware of my habits and learn exactly where all of my money was going, that I was able to make massive financial progress.
I went to school and became a third-class power engineer and I worked in that field for four years. But I kept seeing a common struggle among most people that I knew, they were struggling with getting ahead financially.
My life changed when I really got my finances together more than just “writing down my expenses” and “budgeting.” That is when I realized the skills and expertise I had needed to be shared to help others finally break through the challenges that were holding them back so they could make true financial progress forward.
I positioned myself so I could to leave my six-figure career and start the business of my dreams, coaching people with a desire to overcome financial challenges who don’t want to settle for it.
I craved for more people to experience the sense of freedom and fulfillment I experienced when I learned how to effectively manage my finances over the long term. I wanted them to not feel so anxious about their finances and to have an action plan of how to make their future, become their reality while feeling confident financially.
My job is to teach you those-ever-so important money skills you never learned in school and to empower you to take back control. I keep you accountable to your goals so you can do more of the things you love most in your life and take your dreams and turn them into your reality.
Some of my favorite things: animals (especially horses & my Rottweiler Letty), all things self-development, government/CIA movies, hiking and of course chocolate!
Have a question about financial coaching? Read the most Frequently Asked Questions about financial coaching.
Improving your finances doesn’t have to be so overwhelming. You will feel much more confident
& less stressed when it comes to managing your everyday finances, after working with me.
Available for media & press, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking and brand partnership.
Interested in having me on your podcast? Here is my Podcast Media Kit
Podcasts I Have Been Featured On:
- A Holistic Approach to Improving Your Money Mindset & Financial Situation on the Unbreakable You Podcast with Meg Doll
- How to Overcome Anxiety Around Money on the Healing Uncensored Podcast with Sarah Small
- Setting Your Financial Goals Up for Success in the New Year on The Fit Mind Podcast with Kiley Jolicoeur (episode #50)
- Ending Anxiety Around Money with Mandyy Thomas on the Journal Theory Podcast with Jordan Thomson
- Shifting Your Mindset in Wealth + Health with Mandyy Thomas on the Finding Your Shine podcast (episode #102)
- Heal Your Anxiety Around Money with Mandyy Thomas on the Sensitive Soul, Bold Spirit Podcast with Niki Ferguson
- Creating Financial Success with Mandyy Thomas on The Confidence Project with Christina Montalvo
- Ending Money Anxiety on the School of Sparkles Podcast (episode 24) with Sara Fruman
- Finance Podcast Interview with Mandyy Thomas on The Cavalli Method with Celia Cavalli
- Recreating Your Relationship with Money on the Burnout to Breakthrough Podcast with Erin Nicole Porter
- Overcoming Scarcity & Money Anxiety on The Heartprint Boss Podcast with Daniella Shedenhelm
- Transform Your Money Mindset on the Relaunch My Life Radio Podcast with Juliet Lever
- Heal Your Mind, Heal Your Body on the Alaina Grace Show
- Money Mindset and How it Can Affect Your Health on the Nourished & Free Podcast with Meg Doll & Shawn Mynar
- Foods for Hunger and Financial Health on the Low Carb Conversations Podcast with Leah Williamson
- Interview with Financial Coach Mandyy Thomas on The Saver & the Spender Podcast with Kelsa & Michael Dickey
Interested in having me speak to your audience? Here is my Speaker One Sheet
Contact me about speaking to your audience for a workshop, at an upcoming event or for a lunch and learn on one of my four current signature topics:
- Cash Flow Management for Happiness, Success & Personal Transformation
- Cash Flow Management for Entrepreneurial Success Financially & Mentally
- Budgeting for Weight Loss and a Healthy Body Physically, Mentally & Financially
- Sharing My Story About My Mental Health Journey Due to Financial Stress
I also have a one-day workshop that I present to nutritionists, health coaches, yoga, meditation teachers and anyone in the alternative health field, for getting their business off on the right foot financially so they can run a profitable business while helping others. Contact me if you would like me to come speak to your group of health-minded individuals!
Speeches I Have Presented:
- Budgeting for Weight Loss and a Healthy Body Physically, Mentally & Financially, Fidelity Fitness, Regina, SK, 2019
- Cashflow Management for Happiness, Success & Personal Transformation – Stapleford Health, Regina, SK, 2019
- How to Succeed at Budgeting Your Personal Finances to Grow Your Business Faster & With Less Financial Stress – Square One, Regina, SK, 2018
- How to Succeed at Budgeting Your Personal Finances to Grow Your Business Faster & With Less Financial Stress – Women Entrepreneurs of Sask, 2018
This was feedback that I received from some of my budgeting workshops:
“This was so great, thank you. Mandyy was spot on with the emotional and physical side of financial stress and this was the most practical and realistic budget guide I’ve seen so far. Makes me excited to get into it!” ~Jade
“Mandyy gives practical ways for everyone at any level of experience to make an impact with their finances. She gets her audience excited about how creating a budget could help reduce stress and improve wellbeing.” ~Kiley Bourns
Videos I’ve Been Featured In:
Ideas to Make Extra Money – Advice from FinCon18’s Money Experts on the Debt Free Millenials YouTube Channel
Blog Articles I’ve Been Featured In:
- 10 Financial Experts on the #1 Way to Reduce Financial Stress – Peak
- Experiences Over Things: Financial Experts Agree That Some Experiences are Priceless – Peak
- Mandyy T’s Advice for Financial Freedom: Change Your Mindset – Paper and Coin
- 5 Inspiring Wellness Women to Follow in 2018 – Mint and Mo
- The Many Faces of a Financial Coach – Mandyy Thomas – Financial Coach Academy