As a financial coach, I coach and support my clients by providing them with custom solutions and plans for managing their cash flow. We align their spending with their values, priorities and goals, so they can feel more fulfilled in their life. We build a solid foundation that consists of developing healthy money habits and taking back control of their emotions and their decisions so they can save more money and set up their life and financial future for true success.
I know that often your clients come in needing help with budgeting and cash flow management and that it isn’t the best use of your time and energy.
We do a deep dive into their entire financial situation, where all of their money is going and through this we find “money leaks” that they don’t realize exist. I help them to develop the awareness of where all of their money is going and then help them to shift their spending and how they managing their money, to align with what is most important in their life and their bigger goals that they have.
Through this awareness and support in making the changes, they become more engaged, more confident and they are improved clients for you.
Financial advisors and financial planners are my most valued asset because your clients are already wanting to make improvements in their finances and they want to invest their money. My role as a financial coach is that I can assist clients in coming up with more money to invest and with feeling less financial stress. I work with you as a financial advisor or planner so you can more easily help your clients as you create a plan for their money for the longer term.
The average amount of debt my client’s payoff is $28,613
Benefits for You:
- Increased client savings (from reduced expenses) for maximum investment potential in their future
- Increased assets under management
- Clients become more aware of their finances and are more involved
- I provide complete support of your financial plan for your clients
- Clients achieving short term goals that align with their long-term savings and investment goals
I Help Your Clients or Potential Clients That:
- Make good money but don’t know where it is all going
- They are making withdrawals from their investments or retirement that were not planned
- You know they should be investing more, but they “can’t afford to”
- Need help paying off debt that is holding them back from investing more
- Are stressed about their finances