For good and valuable consideration of $149 Canadian Client has agreed to purchase the Hack Your Expenses Guide hereinafter “Ebook”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
- Program Outline:
- Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing a guide that provides education as to different ways that you can reduce your expenses and/or save money in the following areas: groceries, eating out, snacks, lunches, supplements, banking, credit cards, utilities, laundry, cell phone, renting, housing, wanting to purchase a home, vehicles, transportation, health, clothing, travel, relationships, planning a wedding, entertainment, Christmas, holidays, children, education as well as how to improve your personal protection and the basic system to use to track your spending.
- Client acknowledges that he/she has read the Program Outline Addendum and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in EBook as well as what is not included. Client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined herein, as well as the general policies and procedures that can be found in this Agreement and on Coach’s website.
- Coach may request Client provide a testimonial to be published on Coach’s website, or on various sales materials for this or another Program created by Coach. Client understands that he or she is not required to give any testimony, and understands that the choice to do so is freely up to Client. There will be no ramifications or change in relationship between Coach and Client if Client refuses testimonial.
- If Client accepts and provides Coach with a testimonial, Client understands the material, along with a photo of Client, will likely be published on Coach’s website or otherwise. Should Client agree to provide a testimonial, Client will agree to review and sign an additional Release, confirming same, and confirming Coach’s rights to use Client’s testimonial. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Coach an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Coach as part of a Testimonial.
- Client understands the cost of Ebook is $149 Canadian which is payable up front, in full, unless a payment plan has been offered by Coach, or otherwise arranged between Coach and Client. Client agrees to render payment via PayPal or credit card. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Coach’s website or a designated third party payment processor of Coach’s choosing, in full. Absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, Client must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to access to Ebook.
- Refund Policy
- As Client will obtain instant access to Ebook upon purchase, Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased Ebook.
- While many of Coach’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from Ebook, and Coach and his/her team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness with Ebook, Coach cannot guarantee results, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Coach harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with Ebook being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase Ebook on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Ebook.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the Ebook, as long as Coach delivers it as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Client also understands Coach is not a doctor, nurse, lawyer, financial adviser, psychic, licensed therapist, or otherwise, and agrees to hold Coach harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of reading Ebook. The content provided by Coach on his/her website and within the Ebook is comprised of information that has worked for Coach and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Coach cannot guarantee results, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Coach responsible for.
- Intellectual Property
- Client agrees and understands that Ebook is an original piece of work by Coach, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in same. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in Ebook, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end Client’s access to Website without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Ebook, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Ebook or its content without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Claim any content in Ebook or otherwise given to Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Coach was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Ebook, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of use of Ebook. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.)
- If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Saskatchewan regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Saskatchewan are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
Program OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Hack Your Expenses Guide, (hereinafter “Ebook.”) Ebook includes information on the following topics:
- A 63 page guide that provides education as to different ways that you can reduce your expenses and/or save money in the following areas: groceries, eating out, snacks, lunches, supplements, banking, credit cards, utilities, laundry, cell phone, renting, housing, wanting to purchase a home, vehicles, transportation, health, clothing, travel, relationships, planning a wedding, entertainment, Christmas, holidays, children and education.
- The basics of how to improve your digital personal protection included within the 63 pages.
- The basic system that I recommend to use to track your spending included within the 63 pages.
Client has carefully read this Product Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within Ebook. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Ebook but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Coach is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Product Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Coach and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Ebook and product being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.