Individual Client Agreement
Power Business Financial Coaching Single Session
This Agreement is made between Mandyy Thomas of Mandyy Thomas Life Coaching, a Saskatchewan Sole Proprietorship (“Hereinafter referred to as “Coach” and [CLIENT NAME], (Hereinafter referred to as “Client.”)
Coach and Client hereby voluntarily and willingly agree as follows:
For good and valuable consideration of $599 Canadian, Client has agreed to purchase 1 – 60-minute business financial strategy session (hereinafter “Session”). In exchange, Coach agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Session Outline attached hereto. Client understands and agrees that Coach will utilize suitable methodologies in accordance with Client’s needs, and in accordance with her/her training.
- Session Details
- 1 – 60-minute business financial strategy session is designed to help the Client organize their business finances, utilize systems to track income and expenses, create a schedule to update and check in with their business finances and see where expenses could possibly be reduced in order to save money.
- Coach will provide the following services to client including:
- 1 – 60-minute business financial strategy session via Zoom.
- This Session is intended to release proprietary information created by Coach for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to him/her as a result of his/her participation in the program.
- Private Call: Client understands he/she is entitled to 1 – 60-minute private call with Coach as part of the Session. Client understands he/she is to schedule the call with Coach via Zoom Video Communications over the internet or by phone.
- Should Coach need to reschedule call, Coach will do everything possible to provide client with as much notice as possible, and to reschedule to a mutually agreeable time.
- If Client learns he/she is unable to attend the call, Client agrees to cancel or reschedule the call at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled sessions. If cancelation is made within 48 hours of the scheduled call, Coach will take reasonable measures to reschedule call for Client. If Client is a “no show” for the call and does not provide any advance notice that he/she will not able to make the call, Client understands Coach is entitled to cancel the call without rescheduling, and may cause Client to forfeit the call.
- This Agreement is considered a mutual non-disclosure agreement, meaning both Client and Coach agree not to disclose, reveal, or make use of any confidential information learned by either party during discussions, coaching sessions, calls, emails, or otherwise. Such “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, financial information, coaching strategies, exercises, or other methodologies Client learns as a result of working with Coach, plans or outlines for future programs or packages, information contained in documents or any other original work created by Coach, and any and all other intellectual property (discussed below.)
- Client and Coach agree that the responsibility to refrain from disclosing or sharing any and all Confidential Information learned as a result of Client working with Coach shall survive the expiration of this Agreement and Coach’s services. This means Client and Coach both agree to continue to keep Confidential Information private, even after the completion of working with Coach.
- Should Client breach this provision and disclose confidential or proprietary information belonging to Coach or another participating in the Program, Client understands additional action may be taken by Coach up to and including legal action.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Client agrees and understands that Coach has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Coach maintains all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, tutorial videos, trade secrets, marketing strategies, Facebook ad strategies, guides, and any other original work created by Coach. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the rights remain with Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Coach to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
- Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Coach or obtained through working with Coach, without Coach’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Coach reserves the right to immediately end your participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
- Licensee Rights: Coach’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Coach as she sees fit. Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferrable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Coach. As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Coach;
- Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content without written permission by Coach, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and Canada Federal laws.
- Client agrees to render payment via e-transfer, PayPal or Stripe and understands that the full purchase amount is due and payable upfront. Client agrees that absent an agreement regarding a payment plan with Coach, he/she must complete payment in full before becoming entitled to any products or services included within Session.
- Refund Policy
- Coach is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the Session. Client understands this provision, and agrees that he or she is not entitled to a refund once payment has been issued to Coach.
- Client further agrees and understands that changing his/her mind about the Session, failing to follow through or understand the details of the Session, not experiencing the results he/she expected or desired, or experiencing any other similar situations does not entitle her to a refund.
- Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Coach and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Coach harmless from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Session, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Session. Should Coach be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Coach’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Coach, free of charge.
- Client agrees and understands that Coach cannot guarantee any specific results, outcomes, or changes to Client’s current situation, and will hold Coach harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results. Client is entering into this agreement voluntarily and of his or her own free will, and readily understands that he or she may or may not experience results desired, or achieved by other clients of Coach.
- Client understands that all services provided by Coach in connection with the Session being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Session and work with Coach on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Coach responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Session.
- Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of his or her work with Coach, as long as Coach delivers the Session as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Coach and Client.
- Dispute Resolution
- Should a dispute arise between Coach and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Coach responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Coach.) If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Coach agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the Canadian Arbitration Association, to be completed in Regina, Saskatchewan, within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Coach agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
- Applicable Law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Saskatchewan regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Saskatchewan are to be applicable here.
- This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Coach, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
Client and Coach agree this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Coach and Client, taking place of and superseding any and all prior agreements, discussions, correspondence, or proposals between parties. Client understands that if a portion of the Program or an expectation is not included in this Agreement, it does not apply and is not included within the Program. Client has taken any necessary measures to discuss further and have any questions answered by Coach or Coach’s team, and is in full agreement with the terms outlined herein.
Your Commitment to Mandyy Thomas Coaching:
You understand that your communication is vital to the success of our appointments and your coaching experience. You will be honest and open during your coaching.